Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas To All! From Ittybit Delights

                               Photo via Martha Stewart

Now that we are all busy with the holiday season, baking, preparing meals, last minute shopping and wrapping - slow down for a quick moment to take a breathe.  I know that during these holiday times it's a great reminder for myself on how important my family is to me.  It's hard during the year to put into practice on meeting each other for breakfast or lunch and spending quality time with one another.   I challenge you to find a few minutes to sit down from standing in the kitchen to talk and share a cup of java with someone, make someone laugh, play a game or pull out the photo book of great family memories.  I know I will.   And I'm wishing each and everyone of you a very blessed Merry Christmas!  

Hugs to all, 
Ittybit

Until my next blog post...

No comments:

Post a Comment