Thursday, August 11, 2011

Victoria's Secret Lotion New Favorites - Body Care

                           VS Fantasies Exotics Moonlit Jasmine

 The other day while I was in Victoria Secret doing some shopping I came across these two wonderful lotions.  Moonlit Jasmine is an exotic fantasy of lush jasmine warmed by vanilla woods.  VS also describes it as "sensual days, sultry nights."  It's a very lovely scent and one of my favorites!  I did find out that Moonlit Jasmine is a limited edition.  So if this one tickles your fancy get out and buy one while supplies last. 

                       VS Candy Baby Daily Moisture Body Lotion


Candy Baby is an indulgent duo of spun sugar and warm vanilla.  It reminds me so much of cotton candy which I personally love to enjoy to eat whenever I have the chance to.  So I couldn't pass up on the chance to add this sweet smelling lotion to my collection as well.   This one is in stock all year long.


Mango Temptation is another wonderful smelling lotion. It's an exotic kiss of mango nectar and sexy hibiscus.  It makes you feel like you are on a tropical island without a care in the world!   This will be another addition in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment