Saturday, July 23, 2011

"Wave" Handcrafted Polymer Clay Pendant

                                           Over view shot of wave.


                                                  Side view shot. 

I not only enjoy the beach but I also enjoy surfing when I have a chance.  I'm not sure why it took me so long to design a necklace that represented a wave.  It's all handcrafted using polymer clay.  The main focal bead is created using a chocolate colored polymer clay and the wave and the border have been created using a beige colored polymer clay.  I used a pearl color mica powder to color the inside of the wave itself.  Overall I'm very happy with how this piece came out.  

If you are interested in this piece please feel free to email me at: ittybitdelights@yahoo.com 

Until my next blog...
Ittybit

No comments:

Post a Comment