Saturday, July 23, 2011

"Dreaming of Yellow" Polymer Clay Pendant Necklace

                              Overview shot of polymer clay pendant.

                                         Side view shot.

I handcrafted this pendant using a soft yellow polymer clay.  I used light pink polymer clay for the top and bottom flower but I used a brighter pink mica powder for the top and a micro pearl mica powder for the bottom pink flower.  For the purple flower I used a lilac mica powder. I used a moss colored polymer clay for leaves and vines and scattered little tiny petals throughout the pendant itself.  This pendant is the size of a quarter.  If you are interested in this pendant please email me at: ittybitdeights@yahoo.com 

Until my next blog...happy polymer clay jewelry making. 
Ittybit

No comments:

Post a Comment