Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day Surprises - Crafting

Handcrafted Goody bags
Contents inside each goody bag.

Here are some Happy Mother's Day goody bags that I did.

My nana's goody bag on the left contained one handcrafted plumeria scented soap with one lip balm from Orangethyme

My sister's goody bag (center) contained one handcrafted lavender scented soap with a bunch of lips balms from Orangethyme along with a few handcrafted earring sets. 

My grandma's (husband's side) goody bag on the right contained one handcrafted apple scented soap.

I enjoy making handcrafted items for holidays and birthdays.  Simply because they are one-of-a-kind and I can also customize for that person.  I also enjoy seeing their face just light up!  :)

Until my next blog...Happy Crafting!
Ittybit

No comments:

Post a Comment