Saturday, April 30, 2011

Noella Beauty Works Samples - Ittybit's Body Care

                                  Noella Beauty Works Samples 

I received my Noella Beauty Works samples in the mail a few days ago.  I was so excited to try them out.   I ordered the redness corrector, medium light powder foundation, and three different eye shadows; rose silk, cupcake, and sugared plum.   I have green eyes so the color combination of sugared plum and silk rose really highlighted them nicely. I also liked how the redness corrector helped as a spot concealer.   After I applied the medium light powder foundation.   I like how this foundation works because it doesn't feel like you have make up on even though you do.   I will soon be placing more orders through Noella Beauty Works.

Until my next blog...Happy Make Up Day
Ittybit

No comments:

Post a Comment