Sunday, May 15, 2011

Brown Button Ring with Clear Bicone Beads - Fashion Passion

                                    Handcrafted Button Ring 

I love accessorizing with my outfits.  Even though on the weekends I enjoy wearing my jeans, t-shirt and flip flops I still enjoy adding some small accessories to complete the look.  I enjoy wearing different looking rings so I decided to create my own using buttons and beads.  Yes...the look has been around for a while but to design one according to your own taste is rewarding.  This is just one of the few designs that I currently just finished.  Keep your eyes open for more to come.  This brown button ring with the clear bicone beads will be for sale in my Etsy shop very soon! 

Until my next blog...Happy Fashion.
Ittybit

No comments:

Post a Comment