Monday, November 1, 2010

Handcrafted Halloween felted goody bags & black rose lapel pins

I wanted to hand out some candy corn to some friends but didn't want to deliver them in just any cello-bag with a handcrafted card. It needed something. So I decided to design my own felted goody bag and place the little cello-bag inside. I used a basic black felt for the main bag, 2 thin orange strips for the handles and some orange embossing string for the side stiching. Viola! But it was missing a final piece....

But of course...a black rose. So I got to work in my little studio and I handcrafted a few of these roses and attached them as a final touch to my felted goody bags. They each loved their little gifts.

I'm currently in the process of designing one for Christmas to hold my Christmas present lapel pin which will be for sale soon in my Etsy shop. So stay tuned.

Bag size: 4 1/2" w x 6" h

No comments:

Post a Comment