Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ittybit's Crafting Journal


I have to admit...I like to be organized as well as clutter-free (although I'm still fighting the clutter-free side of things.)  I hate to admit but I'm a highlighting queen as well.  I feel if I have a bright yellow, pink, blue or green color popping out it's something my eyes can't miss and it will alert my brain that something is coming up that's important.  Like making sure the bills are paid for the month or so that I can keep my car for another month :).  Either way I have some form of keeping organized.   

As for my creative side I need my journal.   This is where I write down my ideas on future projects, colors or mediums that I will want to incorporate.  Whether it's a sewing project, paper craft project, soap making project or jewelry idea.  I know I will need to write it down or "poof" it will disappear and I will find myself trying to figure out what it was I wanted to design.   So the other day while I was in Michael's (my other home away from home) browsing the jewelry isle I came upon this really cute journal book.  How could I pass it up?  I loved the colors and the design was super cute.  So I snatched it up.  Oh yes...fresh clean pages to start writing down more ideas that are constantly brewing in my head that tend to lead to a massive brain overload.   And if I haven't said it enough there just isn't enough time in a day to do everything that I would like to do.   But I have to keep telling myself "patience young grasshopper."    

Until my next blog my dear friends...
Happy Crafting
Ittybit

No comments:

Post a Comment