Sunday, March 6, 2011

Shopping On A Budget (Part 2) - Ittybit's Fashion Passion


Ok so my visit to the thrift store and garage sale shopping proved to be quite successful.   Giving myself a budget I was able to walk away with some great finds.   The beige ruffled top (Coldwater Creek) I spent about $7.00, the brown colored cord jacket with fleece lining was bought at a friend's garage sale for about $3.00, the v-neck black and white print shirt was $3.00 and the sage green with white ruffles shirt cost $7.00.  I got four great items for $20.00 and in great condition!   Not to shabby.   Like I mentioned in my last "shopping on a budget" post don't be afraid to go thifting or garage sale shopping--you just never know what you might find at a great price that won't break the pocket book.   All you need to do is wash the items. 


Until my next blog...Happy Fashion Passion
Ittybit

No comments:

Post a Comment