Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hand Crocheted Shoulder Purse - Fashion Passion

I hand crocheted this shoulder bag for a special friend of mine as a birthday gift.  She loves purple.  The total measurement for this bag were 5"w x 7"h.  And since she's not very tall the strap was approx 39" long.  I used a clear decorative button so that the flap could be secured to the front.  I used some white yarn and embroidered a flower and finished it off with a pink button.

I used a beige colored fabric to the line the inside so that no items would slip through.  I used purple embroidery yarn to secure the lining to the top of the purse. 


I added a few items: a small travel size lotion from Bath & Body "Fresh Picked - First Bloom", a rose shaped lip gloss container and a compact travel mirror. 


No comments:

Post a Comment