Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Carob Mint Cupcakes for Dogs

While shopping in Petco the other day I came across these carob mint cupcakes made for dogs. The box is titled "Gourmet Trails" and includes the name Doggy Delirious but when I visited the Doggy Delirious website it states "for more information visit "Wet Noses" website."  So I checked out "Wet Noses" and it appears that they sell some really good looking treats for dogs.  So I may have to order some because I'm sure they will be paw approved since these carob mint cupcakes already were, as you can tell by the second picture.   The day I bought these they also had some peanut butter cupcakes. 

The ingredients listed for these carob mint cupcakes includes: 
organic rye flour, eggs, canola oil, carob powder, ground peanuts, cane molasses, baking powder,. 

Icing: maltodextrins, yogurt blend [whey solids, yogurt powder (milk and yogurt culture)], corn starch, mint extract, guar gum, water, propylene glycol, FD&C yellow #5, caramel color, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, and FD&C blue #1.




No comments:

Post a Comment