Monday, June 27, 2011

Victoria's Secret - Cocoa Butter Senuous Escape Lotion - Body Care

                                   Photo via Victoria's Secret

I sure do hope everyone is enjoying their summer thus far.  We just had a beautiful weekend here in sunny Cal.  Even though June gloom wants to linger around for a bit.  That's ok...I will take what I can get!  Unfortunately I haven't made it to the local beaches this summer just yet.  But I'm planning on it.  But in the meantime I do enjoy catching some sunshine while do some yard work or gardening on these beautiful weekends.  

I'm sure most of you are aware of a cocoa butter lotion that Victoria's Secrets sells.  It's called cocoa butter sensuous escape lotion.  I absolutely enjoy using this lotion during the summer time.  It reminds me so much of the Hawaiian Tropic tanning lotion.  It smells great and it makes my skin feel nice.  So if you are looking for a lotion that makes you feel like you are in Hawaii or some place exotic then this is the lotion for you!  

Until my next blog...Happy summer time!
Ittybit 

No comments:

Post a Comment