Monday, July 26, 2010

Handmade Soaps

Decorated with a thin cut piece of translucent paper, scrap-booking
flower with a colored brad and finished with a handmade label.


Flower and dragonfly imprints were done by laying a flat
decorative rubber
stamp to the inside bottom of the mold
facing up and pouring the soap mixture
on top.


Who doesn't like a soap that smells absolutely divine? I just love smelling aromatic scented soaps. I especially love making my own because I can make them any scent, color and add my own little special touch to the packaging once they are ready to go to a new home. I like being able to melt, color, scent and pour my soaps. These two soaps were done as a gift for a friend. I made the pearberry lightly colored with green and the lavender is done as a two tone.



No comments:

Post a Comment